The way to manage issues

Hi guys,

I'm a little confused about the issues management. Currently, we have
been using Github to host code and collaborate with community. Several
issues are being created in Github directly, however, there are still
legacy issues (bugs) managed in Launchpad. Meanwhile, I just noticed
recently GNOME Love links to the bugs in Launchpad rather than Github,
for historical reason I guess. Is there any policy from GTG team for
the issue management, still in Launchpad, or Github for all newer
issues? Except the confusion from me, a central issue management would
be a good thing to either users and developers.

--
A Python developer living in Beijing
http://about.me/tkdchen

Follow ups