Re: The way to manage issues

Hi,
While moving the project from launchpad to github, we were wondering how to
move the issues to the new platfrom. At that time we noticed that there
were many issues which had become invalid compared to the time of posting.
Hence, we decided that we would not move the issues to github and make a
fresh start at issue tracking. This way all the invalid issues would be
taken care of and the valid issues would be posted on github and they could
be worked on.
This also would give us a better idea on the current state of the build and
the features that are being used by the users.

Nimit Shah