gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Paul's proposal

So,

0) Answer this question in one sentence : what would you like to achieve ?

1) Create a wiki page

2) Write a short summary of your project with a clear coding objectives.

3) Write some usecases or user benefits of your SoC (such as : "James is a
GTG user. He want to…"

4) Put a detailled schedule and planning

As this is a wiki page, no problem if we don't agree afterward. Everything
can be corrected.

Remember : Everybody can be wrong. Everybody can make mistakes. Everybody
can be ignorant of some things. The only offense is to lie (to yourself and
to your mentor).

Better to do something that is not perfect than not doing anything.

I would like you to write your page based mainly on your comment in your
proposal. Then, we will review it, here's on that list.
We will not have a mentor -> students hierarchy. Instead, I would like to
see a group of 5 people working together. So seek advices with Karlo and
Luca too.

Oh, and it's also perfectly fine to disagree :-)

Don't hesitate to ask until it's crystal clear.

Lionel