gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Merging code

I've used that merge mainly to show what was the general direction I
was heading and to be a warning sign for possible conflicting changes
(it worked! :D).
I've fixed all the changes Lionel suggested, so   if its  useful to
you I can propose a merge about the part of the code which I consider
stable (mainly, the new datastore, the changed localfile backend and
the loading and saving of backends -including the related tests).

Can you describe a little what "inpactful changes to the storage
system" are you thinking about? That way, I can see  if something else
needs to be changed.
Thanks!