gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Getting things GNOME web service and api: weekly report 08

Thanks,

+/- expander/collapser in treeview is using jquery, as well as the calendar
datepicker thingy.
It's quite powerful and I'm just getting used to it.

adsl is fixed, laptops power suppy is half-stable but it works, I just have
to be careful I don't accidentaly deplete my battery and I really hope that
repairs will be fast enough so I won't have to bring my mothers netbook to
guadec :)