gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

GTG - multiple backends week #9 (Luca Invernizzi)

Hello developers,
 Here's my weekly report for week #8 (also on [blogpost], with
pictures, and on my [portfolio]).
"""
This week in "Getting Things Gnome!" development of multiple backends:
- As for yesterday's post, we can now automatically import (some)
Evolution mails in GTG
- I've been working on the Remember The Milk backend to speed it up.
Since RTM allows only one API call per second, anything cacheable must
be cached.
- I've been testing and fixing the couchdb backend. Now it syncs on
ubuntu one without error. It would be great if someone is willing to
test it. Keep in mind that ubuntu one is syncing couchdb databases
every ten minutes or so. Instructions on how to test are in
[portfolio].

Next week, I'll be at GUADEC! I really don't know if I'll have the
time to work on this at all, but if I do, it will be all about the RTM
backend.

See you in Den Haag!
"""
[portfolio] http://live.gnome.org/gtg/soc2010_invernizzi_portfolio
[blogpost] http://allievi.sssup.it/techblog/?p=517
[bzr branch] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/multi-backends__invernizzi_gsoc gtg-invernizzi