gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

Re: Liblarch — what's going on?

Hi Paul,

I haven't merged your branch at GUADEC because of the little point we
were discussing.

I'm deeply sorry about not being responsive but it has been a crazy
week. At some point, also, we decided to write code before anything
because we had to do it. But indeed, we missed a lot of your stuffs.

I will have a look today. Could you point out precisely branch you want
to merge currently ?

I agree that diverging sucks but, so far, this is the price we have to
pay for having to many brights coders on the same stuff. That liblarch
development is a bit chaotic right now but we are seeing the light !

Thanks a lot for your patience,

Lionel