gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

GTG adding search functionality - week 09

Hello,

This week i had less time to work on the project that i had previously
planed with my application for my masters degree. Still i managed to have
some work done.

I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out a way of separating the
search tree view of the rest of the views. I finally managed to get it
working, creating a new view on the sidebar dedicated to the search results.
This way is possible to alternate between views without losing the search
and, in the future, i intend do had the ability to save searches as views
and keep between instances of gtg.

Next week i'll iron some small bugs that i still have with the views, start
writing some documentation, apply the preferences and continue to combine
filters.

Best regards

João Ascenso