gtg-gsoc team mailing list archive

GTG Weekly report - Adding search functionality

Hi all,

This week in gtg i had less time than desired for development for personal
reasons.

Still i had time to continue the details of searches. I had some problems
testing some of the old functionalities. I changed some existing code and
gtk elements to accommodate searches and after some testing it was giving me
some unexpected errors. Manage to correct a few and expect to correct all
next week.
Also, and for the sake of modularity, changed the from my internal way of
dealing with dates to the gtg included class. This way searches are
completely dependent and done in that module and its much more easy to
propagate changes and translations to dates.

Next week i hope to start with the unit tests, start with documentation (i
haven't really been able to start yet) and correct some of the other error
still found.

João Ascenso