Getting Things Gnome! "Just 5 minutes more" 0.1 is out!

Hi, everyone!

The first official release of Getting Things Gnome!, GTG "Just 5
minutes more" 0.1, is out!

GTG is a personal organizer for the GNOME desktop environment, it
focuses on ease of use and flexibility, while keeping things simple.

This release is our first. So far GTG supports:

 - task edition using a text editor, almost no form fields!
 - fast consecutive tasks creation
 - tags to sort tasks
 - color for tags, to easily differenciate tagged tasks

There are very few differences with the release candidate we published
last week.

The software is still a bit in a proof-of-concept state, since in the
future we want to test a lot of different functionalities. We'd really
like to know what you like and dislike in GTG, so we can organize
future work and do what's the most important: provide a program that
people love to use because it makes their life better ;-)

Tarballs with the source code are available on our launchpad project
page: https://launchpad.net/gtg/+download
Packages for Ubuntu are also available on our PPA:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~gtg/+archive/ppa

You can find some instructions on how to install it or use it on our
web site: http://gtg.fritalk.com/pages/download

Now, grab it and tell us what you think! Don't hesitate to discuss
with us on our mailing-lists, on IRC (#gtg on GimpNET), or to post
bugs on launchpad!

Enjoy!

--
Bertrand Rousseau
Place communale 1, 1450 Chastre, Belgium