Re: Unittests for gtg

Hi,

This is definitely a must (see bug
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/298201 which was, for no reason,
written in French).

We plan to build a test suite for 0.2 and your help is greatly
appreciated. It seems that your tests are currently only testing the
backend so it's more a backend test than a gtg test but it doesn't lower
its value.

Au contraire, a good test suite for backends will really be important the
day we will have multiple backends.

What are the best practices regarding unit tests in python application ?
Having a tests folder with a script that launch them all ? Anything else ?
If you have the experience with that kind of stuff, please feel free to
add the folders you want to the code and to submit a patch.

Regarding your current test, could you please attach it to the related bug
? I will not be able to integrate your work before the end of this week
but I really appreciate :-)

Lionel