Re: Urgent tasks / Priorities

(I forgot to use "Reply to all", sorry for the re-post)

Maybe adopting a different view for task browser could help on this
(see this bug for instance:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/340022) I guess a combination of
workview and task sorting using due date could improve visibility for
those tasks.

Maybe we could also think about an easy way to insert reminders (i.e.:
without cluttering the editor) and put task with a matching reminder
condition on top of the list until the user "acknowledge" them (and
possibly tell GTG to remind him again later).