Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is Hugo Doria and i am a 22 years old brazilian. I am one of
the Arch Linux's developers and was looking for a good and simple
TODO/Task list for GNOME. Also i was thinking in create one using
python, until i found GTG.  The project is more than a simple TODO
list, but fits my needs perfectly. I am using GTG already and it looks
awesome.

I am not a python developer, but i want to train my skills on it. GTG
uses python, so i think it is a very good project to contribute and,
at same time, learn more about the language itself. I would like to
know where a new python developer like me could help in the project. I
was thinking in add a tray icon, or something like this. What you guys
think? Any ideas/tips?

Oh! I almost forgot. I can translate GTG to pt-br.

This is it.

Cheers,

-- Hugo

Follow ups