Re: 0.1.1RC1

Currently, with the Bazaar branch, there's no easy way to have
translation. In order to have translation, you have to install GTG (with
setup.py).

If you are using Ubuntu, I higly recommend you to use the PPA (which
contains the same translation as the bzr repository)

If you are not using Ubuntu,

python setup.py install --prefix=./temp_folder

might work (but I'm not sure). If it doesn't work, you have to install it
globally :

sudo python setup.py install

We should put a little script that allows you to easily test the
translation (it's not hard, it's a matter of compiling the .po and putting
the .mo in the good place). If someone has the skills, please document
that on the wiki.