Participate in developing: how to start

Hello there,

first of all: thank you for this great tool!!! Simple, effective, useable! I've searched all long time for such a gtd-tool (especially for gnome).

Now it's payback time. I would like to participate in developing, translating or just documenting. I'm Senior PHP-Developer from Germany and would like to increase my python-skills.

I have a couple of questions on how to start:

* is any kind of technical documentation available (e.g. uml-diagrams)?
* what about coding conventions?
* which development enviroment are you using (e.g. eclipse)

Thanks, Jens.

Follow ups