A new GTG user, signing in

Hello everyone

Greetings from Finland. I somehow popped to GTG page,
and I was hooked right away. Thanks guys, for what
you have done so far, looks great! :)

And I only saw one other fellow Finnish user, so if there
is already effort done for Finnish translations, please
let me know asap, because my translation is 79% done :)
In case I get to finish what I have started, who could
commit the translation to VCS? I suppose there was no proper
launchpad support yet?

About me: I've done some Finnish drive-by-translations
to Ubuntu, and to some single applications, such as
Vagalume - the Last.fm player (I tuned some translations
there). I code for living and fun, and need a good
ToDo app.

Here I am on the net:
https://edge.launchpad.net/~mika-tapojarvi
http://www.last.fm/user/mtapoja
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikatapojarvi
https://garage.maemo.org/users/mtapoja/

And my pet project:
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/liblyrics/

Please, let me know when there is support for
synchronization with a server through ssh or ssl, and
this app is getting to be perfect!

Thanks, and see you.
Mika Tapojärvi - SSE Oy     mobile: +358 40 555 3261
web: http://www.sse.fi  mailto:mika.tapojarvi@xxxxxx