[Weekly report] Week 2: Add Geolocalized tasks (geoclue, libchamplain) in Getting Things Gnome

Hi,

I'm in the middle of my final exams 2 done and 3 to go. I also have some
assignments to submit so the past week (gsoc week 2) wasn't very
productive.

Anyway I'm working on the plug-in engine, still clearing some ideas but
I expect to have a working prototype by the end of the week.

That's all for week 2, hope to be back next week with some good news.

Paulo

PS: if anyone has or knows about on this subject - Plug-in Engine/System
they are welcome. I still want to read some more about this, specially
the ways there are to interact with the existing gui.

Follow ups