Re: Hide "Delete" toolbar icon?

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your interest in gtg, I see you submitted quite a number
of bugs, patches and proposal lately ;-)

I agree with you: the delete button is a bit out of place. It's not
supposed to be a required action. We debated a while ago about those
buttons, and I think it was about putting the delete icon in a toolbar
menu (under "dismiss"), which I was not fan of. So, yes, we could as
well just not put this button on the toolbar. Since delete is
accessible and discoverable by the menu, and the context menu, I think
we could do this.

If there is no major opposition to this, I'd say ok for removing the
delete icon.

Bertrand