Re: codecheck.sh, pylint & PEP 8

Hey Jonathan,

This is a very good idea as I was not aware about pep8 and I fully commit
to all your proposition.

The reason there's so many warnings is that it's very difficult to get rid
of some stuffs nobody care about and a lot of false positive, especially
when using callbacks.

But it proved to be useful, catching at least two potential bugs where a
variable was not used or changed its name. I welcome all alternative then.

Regarding Tarmac, I've heard about it but I still don't know exactly what
it is and how it works. It looks cool, so I you believe it's useful for
the project, I trust you. If you set up a tarmac instance, maybe it's
better to explain on the wiki what it is and how to use it then.

Lionel