Re: Projects & possible discrepancy between public screenshots and reality

It was an early feature of GTG but it was removed for several reason :

- it's cool on screenshot but ugly on a daily basis
- it doesn't add much value but can be annoying
- it doesn't reflect anything about your tasks : having subtasks doesn't
mean that the task is more important than another one, au contraire.
- it was buggy.

For me, the fix involves uploading new screenshots ;-)