Re: Projects & possible discrepancy between public screenshots and reality

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Lionel Dricot<ploum@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It was an early feature of GTG but it was removed for several reason :
>
> - it's cool on screenshot but ugly on a daily basis
> - it doesn't add much value but can be annoying
> - it doesn't reflect anything about your tasks : having subtasks doesn't
> mean that the task is more important than another one, au contraire.
> - it was buggy.

I agree. Besides, we plan on trying to implement a better task
managing system in hte future. The UI is still in development. There
are some discussions about it on several bug reports. Feel free to
propose some idea you have.

> For me, the fix involves uploading new screenshots ;-)

Yes, we should make those ;-)