[gtg-user] Feature: Make local xml backend configureable

Hi folks,

I recently started using GTG as my GTD tool of choice, because of its
usability and nice interface. And because I can also run it on my OpenMoko
Freerunner :-).
Thanks for your effort creating this cool tool!!!

I'm using it on different pcs and the only issue I have right now with the
programm is that it's not really convinient to synchronize my tasks between
my computers.
So I came up with the idea that it would be cool to be able to configure
where gtg saves its local xml files, so I would be easily able to use
dropbox or ubuntu one to sync my tasks.
What do you think about that feature?

Best regards,

Ben