parent task in work view and sequential subtasks

Hi everyone,

first of all, thanks for this awesome piece of software that fits best
into my workflow.
However, right now there are two things that would improve the
experience even more (at least for me) and for which I haven't found
anything on the bug tracker.

1. Subtasks shown in the work view should also indicate the parent task.

When creating subtasks, I usually prepend a short name of the parent
task, something like "[parent task]". This helps to keep track of the
parents in the work view, but is annoying to enter if a lot of subtasks
exist.
It would be great, if there was a possibility of giving a short name for
a task (maybe in the form abbrv:shortname or so) that would than appear
in each subtask entry in the work view list.

2. Sequential tasks

Currently, I see no way of creating subtasks that are dependent on each
other, like, for example, do A ->  do B -> do C. The problems are (in my
point of view):
    - in the standard view, subtasks are sorted by the order they were
created and have to be reordered by drag&drop, which is cumbersome.
    - in the work view, no sorting method is appropriate
    - in the work view, all subtasks are shown, although only one task
has to be performed before we can jump to the next one. It's not needed
to show "do C" if "do B" has not been completed.
One could allow for sequential tasks by providing an enumerated list in
the task edit view. This would fix the order in the standard view even
after editing. In the work view, one could only give the next not yet
completed subtask, indicating how many further tasks are left to
complete the parent task (by, for example, appending a string of the
form "(x more)")

Unfortunately, I'm not very experienced in python and haven't studied
gtg's sources yet. If there are simple tasks, I'd be glad to learn and help!

Cheers
  Tom

Follow ups