Re: parent task in work view and sequential subtasks

Hi,

This is surely an interesting way of representing and managing task
here. You spot some interesting features here (like task positioning,
etc.) However this is not the direction we've taken so far, and I
don't think our UI will adopt the mind map metaphor soon. As we plan
to have GTG being built as an application separable from its GUI,
maybe some guy could implement such an UI in the future, I don't know.

Anyway, thanks for the ideas

Bertrand