Re: Announcing the new tomboy plugin

Hi Luca,

When I try to add a link to a tomboy note (I click on the icon), I get
this error on the terminal:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rousseau/workspace/gtg/tomboy/GTG/plugins/tomboy/tomboy.py",
line 153, in onTbTaskButton
    smartifyComboboxEntry(self.combobox,title_list,self.noteChosen)
  File "/home/rousseau/workspace/gtg/tomboy/GTG/plugins/tomboy/combobox_enhanced.py",
line 56, in smartifyComboboxEntry
    self.combobox.set_wrap_width(5)
NameError: global name 'self' is not defined