Re: Planing 0.2 release

Yes, it should:data file format hasn't changed, it's only been
decorated by some plugins. I could successfully use my data file under
GTG 0.1.2 and going back to gtg from the trunk without problem.
However, we certainly need some more extensive tests from people
directly migrating from 0.1.2 to trunk.