Re: Adding an hipster PDA report

> Hello,
>
> I discovered GTG last month and found it really good.
>
> I am a french Python developper (currently at Pilot Systems).
>
> One think I really need to do is to have a printable version of my task
> list, group by context (aka tag). I use it as my Hipster PDA (see
> http://www.43folders.com/2004/09/03/introducing-the-hipster-pda)
>
> So I'd like to implement it as a plugin.
>
> I think it would produce an html file, with tasks group by context
> destinated to be printed with 4 sheets per page (making A6 cards).
>
> Are there suggestions one would like to make ?

Hello Alex,

It seems a really great idea and I personally would appreciate a lot such
a plugin.

I don't have many suggestions. Just branch our trunk (keep your branch
synced) and ask on #gtg for help to develop your plugin. Other plugins
might be a great help too.

Be sure to not create regression when merging the trunk and try to respect
PEP8 specification.

Useful command :
./scripts/debug.sh  to run gtg with a debug profile
make check   (for the few unit tests we have)
make pep8    (for pep8. Make this number lower at each commit)

Good luck and keep us informed :-)

Lionel

PS : if you want to cooperate with other GTG users on that branch, push it
on Launchpad under the gtg-user name, not your own personal name.