The new Getting Things GNOME! 0.2 "Gorignak" has landed!

Hi, dear user!

GTG 0.2 has just been released. If you followed us these last months,
you'll have seen that this version comes with a lot of improvements.
So we really hope you'll like it!

If you want to test it, tarballs are now available on our website
(https://launchpad.net/gtg/+download) and debian/ubuntu packages have
been pushed on our PPA (https://edge.launchpad.net/~gtg/+archive/ppa).

As usual, please report any bugs or wishes to our launchpad bug
tracker, that'll help us a lot to make GTG as good as you wish. And if
your dream is to be able to use GTG in your own language, then it'll
be great if you can also help us by contributing to translations!

A release note has also been posted on our website. If you're
interested in knowing more about this new release, that's a must read:
http://gtg.fritalk.com/post/2009/12/10/The-new-Getting-Things-GNOME!-0.2-Gorignak-has-landed!

So, now, let's go to 0.3! Never give up, never surrender!

Have a nice week-end!

--
Bertrand Rousseau