Re: Using the dbus interface

Hi Zunbeltz,

This was a bug in the DBus interface. I corrected it in rev. 460. The tags
in the requester are not strings, they are tag object. That's why the dbus
interface should translate that (and it was not doing it, obviously).

Don't hesitate to report a bug next time you see something like this. Even
if you don't understand something, GTG should never never crashes and give
you a trace.

Thanks for the report,

Lionel