Interested in a GTG windows port ?

Hi gtg-users,

I'm currently working on a (experimental) windows port of GTG.
For now, this port is mostly an up-to-date branch with some comments
that disables/by-passes *nix features.
So I/you can use GTG at work even if microsoft windows is the only
available OS.
There's still a lot of work to do, so I looking for new contributors.

This branch can be check out on lp:~alexandre-collignon/gtg/gtg-win32.

Let me know if you are interested in working on this branch and in
creating a team and separated project (as recommended in the related bug
#339328).

Have a nice day/evening/night,
--
Alexandre COLLIGNON - http://blog.collign.net