Re: My vision of backends in GTG

Hello Jonathan,
that was true till two days ago. In order to solve this kind of
problems, the developer mailing list has been moved to
gtg-contributors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . That mailing list is for all
the sustained gtg contributors.  Anyway, you're in that group
(https://edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-contributors).
Gtg-contributors can also triage bugs.
If I forgot anyone that would like to be in that group, please drop me a line.

  Luca Invernizzi