RTM plugin: lists are not synchronized

Hi all,

Before submitting a bug report for this, I thought this might need some
discussion...

As far as I can tell, the RTM plugin (and GTG in general) does not support
lists, only tasks and tags.

Now, to resolve this, I see 2 solutions:

1) Giving each task from RTM a tag with the name of the list.
That way, tags would be used to create "lists".

2) Making each task from RTM a subtask of a task with the name of the list.
That way, parent-tasks would have all child-tasks under them.

The first option seems best to me and I'd like to take a stab at it, but I
don't know GTG or the future direction very well, so feel free to make
suggestions !

Best regards,

Tom Van Braeckel
GSM: 0032 (0) 486 63 58 04