Tracks and synchronization engine

Hi folks, just a quick (and hopefully not superflous) questions/ramblings:
1. Is there already a plugin to synchronize with tracks
(getontracks.org) or is somebody already working on one? This would be
my backend of choice, since I could then use the webinterface from
anywhere and the GTG interface from my workstation(s).
2. With regards to the plugins and multiple backends, is/will there be
a central sychronization engine? This would then mean that developers,
who would want to write a plugin, should "only" need to make certain
calls available to GTG towards/from the separate backends.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Follow ups