Re: I need to import from http://www.nozbe.com's backup feature

Hello,
 it's nice to know that there are people willing to code for GTG!

GTG next planned feature is an integrated way to handle syncs.
With that in place, writing the feature you're mentioning should require
little more that implementing the basic api in GTG code, instead of writing
a complete plugin (that needs quite a lot of time to do).
 You should open a wishlist bug on GTG's bug tracker requesting that
feature, tagging it "backends" and saying that you are available to write
it.

Luca Invernizzi