Exporting the task list

I run gtg on my home Ubuntu system.  It would be nice if I could see my
task list when I'm not home.

Remember The Milk is a possible solution, but I'm unwilling to put all
my inbox items on a public system.  (I'd be embarrassed if hackers broke
into RTM and found out I did NOT have a plan for world domination.)

I could conceivably make a remote connection to my home machine and run
gtg that way.  But I don't want to leave the system running all day
(with my encrypted home directory mounted), and I would still be out of
luck at the grocery store.

Is there an undocumented way to just print a current task list?  or
email the same?  Would that be the kind of functionality that goes in a
plugin?

--
Don Doumakes

Follow ups