Re: Exporting the task list

Hello Don,
in the  current version of GTG, you have two options. The first is to
copy the content of ~/.local/share/gtg  and ~/.config/gtg to your
portable machine, that contain all your tasks.
If you prefer the pen and paper way, you should use the "Export and
print plugin", which lets you create a printable document with some or
all of your tasks. The way to export is customizable (you can write
templates for that). We have .txt and .html export, and we've just
received a new template to print a small foldable booklet (see bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/630404).

This kind of problem will be better dealt with in the next version of
GTG, as we will support a variety of "backends" (things that store
tasks). You could have several xml files (maybe keeping one on a thumb
drive), couchdb and others.
You can have a  try of the new gtg reading this:
http://allievi.sssup.it/techblog/?p=569 .

Cheers!
  Luca