Re: Sync GTG via Dropbox

Hi,

Dropbox does follow symlink. I have a symlink inside the Dropbox folder to
my Music folder.
However, on the other machines, I needed first to synchronise Dropbox, then
to quit it, move the Music folder to the appropriate place and then create
the symlink.

But as Yuri said, I would not do that to GTG esp. if you could have to
sync-computers running at he same time.

What probably would better work is to add a new back-end "local file" that
you store on UbuntuOne/Dropbox/yourliking. So the back-end can try to
synchronise between this external task list and is internal one. This seems
more sensible to me, and that is probably the developer intention.
But as Yuri said "This is for the developers to answer", so take care.

--
Jean-Christophe