First day of use - notes and remarks

Hello guys,

I just started to use GTG 0.2.4, and it's quite a good surprise, so thank you for that soft !

As I started to use it this morning, I have some questions and remarks... Sorry if they are documented somewhere, and anyhow, this message could be taken as a "fresh look on the soft"

I really like the quick-add input field.

Question/Remark:
- I really *really* would like to be able to order tasks (and subtasks). Not with priority tags, more like ordered tasks. It seems that selecting a task and moving it around should do that in the main windows, but the order is not kept (it seems to always be ordered alphabetically)
- I would like to be able to rename and delete tags
- it would be really nice to see in an tooltip task details when the mouse is over a task (or (and especially) a subtask)

And that's it for now !

Thanks again,

--
Francois ARMAND