Re: i post new plugin for GTG - reminder (easy spawn atd and cron jobs from GTG task + gnome nocification system)

You are right, it is better to have it closer. However, every application I can think of has those buttons at the bottom. You don't use the buttons so often (just for closing the window) and the bigger distance is okay.

When a novice (someone who use the computer just for a couple of months) use your application, he expects the buttons at the bottom of window because every other application has it down there. He is used to it. Show your application to someone older or younger (with not so much experience) and tell her to close the window (without using the "X" button at the top of window). I think they will have the same problem I had.