Re: First Steps on a plugin

Ok! let's face the jira backend approach, can you point me to a good
documentation link about (just in case, I'll try to find it myself)

--
Saludos,
                         Germán

Delivering common sense since 1969 <Epoch Fail!>.

The Nature is not amiable; It treats impartially to all the things.
The wise person is not amiable; He treats all people impartially.