Re: [Gtg-contributors] Schedule for the upcoming release (0.3)

>From the top of my head, here are some stuff you can show;

   - Documentation
   - Tag Editor
   - Notification plugin enhancement (change color for urgent tasks)

Other important new features or fixes (but less graphical):

   - Performance improvement (IMHO, THE top change for 0.3)
   - Automatic backup recovery

And, as usual, some stats: # of fixed bugs, # of contributors, translators,
etc.

And I don't know about the release name, maybe someone can suggest one? We
generally base ourselves on Galaxy Quest quotes:
https://live.gnome.org/gtg/release_names
Bertrand