Re: Fixing a bug for the first time

On 12/19/2012 12:25 PM, Parin Porecha wrote:
Hi,

I want to fix this bug -
Bug #1039651 : Urgency coloring of parent tasks in collapsed view
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/1039651

This is the first time I am trying to fix a bug, so I want to know how
to test the patch and how to upload it.

I just connected to GimpNet, and I didn't find the #gtg channel. Guide
me plz

Also, I saw other bugs but could not understand where to look for the
files that are causing the problems. So, I need some help here.

Thanks,
Parin

Hi Parin,

please go to IRC. You can use empathy, pidgin or xchat for that. If you have problem with that, just visit the following page:

http://irc.lc/gimp/gtg/irctc@@@

Enter your nick and viola! You on our #gtg IRC channel.

Please ping me then, i.e. send an image with my nick, e.g "izidor: ping". I should be online during daytime in Europe (GMT+2)

Izidor