Re: Making sure a certain tag is applied to every task

I'm sorry for the late reply! I was just browsing my mail archive and saw this message which I had not replied.

@2012-08-26 14:21 - Antonio Roquentin:
Alternatively, you may want to try prioritizing your tasks using fuzzy dates (due someday -> @1, soon -> @2, now -> @3) and let the urgency color plugin do the coloring. Actually, that would require a minor addition to the plugin.

@Wolter: what do you think? Would this be a possible use case for your plugin?

You mean having the plugin colour tasks with fuzzy due dates? Yes I think it is a possible use case, if you really want the feature I could work on it one of these days.

@2012-08-27 02:29 - Francesco Turco:
Also, I don't have the "urgency color plugin" anywhere in the plugin list of my version of GTG. How can I add it?

So did you ever find the urgency colour plugin? I think it was included in one of the GTG releases.

Wolter Hellmund