Re: gtg crashes after backup

Hi Michael,

try to restart GTG after copying files. It should help.

Izidor

On 04/29/2013 07:58 PM, Michael (majestyx) wrote:
hello all,

I use GTG on two different PC - once: fedora/kde (i dont like gnome3,
but i use gtg sine gnome2) :) and, it works.

On a second PC (my laptop) i use bodhi linux (ubuntu derivate whit
enlightenment)

Every time i give my laptop the (backup) ".gtg" folder from my Desktop
(KDE) gtg crash. (/usr/bin/)

As a second solution i open the a1b2c3d4....XML file (text editor) and
copy & paste the content into the 1a2b3c4....XML file on my laptop. -
but, i don't see my tasks.

What can i do to see my tasks on/in the second GTG (enlightenment)

Thanks a lot in advanced...!

Ahoi
Michael