Re: Error while launching GTG

Heya there,

that link solved the problem but again a different one is coming up now.I
did a bit of google search so that i dont waste your time on simple matter
but I cudnt come up with solution.

there was error on this statement: "ImportError: No module named dbus". I
did install Dbus n solved the problem but now it is showing error on
"ImportError: No module named xdg.BaseDirectory"

I guess my system is missing dependencies to run gtg.Is there any list of
dependencies that I sud install.