Planning for 0.1 release

>From now, I propose that we held all discussions about GTG on the mailing
list so it's public.

The bugs to solve before 0.1 are listed here :
https://edge.launchpad.net/gtg/+milestone/0.1

There's two main points :
- Subtask model. I'm working on it and I hope to finish it this Week-end
- GUI consistancy and buttons to allow people to discover features.

We should also make a package and a PPA (I plan to do that this week-end
also).

I think we should have a deadline. Whatever happens, we should have a
deadline for the end of the month. Before is better (I'm in Spain from 20
to 25). It means that all bugs should be fixed for 19 for me (and 25 for
you) so we can do the final testing and polish the release before the
28th.

Do you have any objection or any comment ?

Lio

Follow ups