Re: Planning for 0.1 release

I'm fine with the schedule. As I said yesterday, I'd like to slow
things down regarding the code during this week since I'm focusing on
my work this week. However, I will try to think about the UI and don't
need a computer to do so.

In order to release and distribute, we have some things to do:

 - include the licence in the files
 - write a README
 - include a script for dependency test (no idea how to do that, maybe
we can take the script from another python project like, say, Conduit)
 - cross our fingers in the hope that non-standard directory
structures like for the icons won't prevent packaging (I'm pessimistic
about that)

Bertrand