Remember the milk plugin: version 0.1.1

Hi,
    since I'm going on holiday, I've pushed my work on the RTM plugin.
    You can find it on my repository
    (bzr branch lp:~invernizzi/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin),
    since I didn't want to push to   gtg-users a code in alpha
    stage (need code polishing, unfortunately RTM api is not cute).
    What works:
    - authentication (need to do it only once)
    - first sync (and successive too)
    - adding tasks
    - removing task
    - keeping everything that isn't supported by both backends untouched
      (subtasks are kept even if not supported by RTM, and RTM lists etc...
       vice versa)

    What doesn't work (unimplemented):
    - GUI: there is none (*warning* there is a raw_input upon
            authentication, check your console - and the sync blocks the
            graphics, it's not a separate thread)
    - title changes: they are detected, but not yet synced (still need to
            compare the modification dates)
    - syncing of anything else apart of the title (it shouldn't be too
            difficult, the code is already there)
    - throttling of the requests to RTM (should be 1/sec)

      Bug:
      To track the changes, I use the task_id ( I need to have something
      that identifies the task even if it has changed). Unfortunately,
      GTG reuses ids if a task is deleted and another created.
      Is it possible to have some kind of uuid?

      If you have time to look at my code, I'll appreciate an
      email that tells me how much it sucks. I usually program in other
      languages..

      Happy holidays,
       Luca