Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin into lp:gtg

Review: Needs Fixing
Your branch is fine. But I have four little things to ask you:

 - Could you rename your plugin title to "Remember the milk". The actual one ("GTG_remember the milk synchronization") is a bit too long, which it difficulty readable.
 - There's an extra space in the plug-in description. Just before the second phrase (" Legal note: ")
 - Change the toolbar label to "Synchronize with RTM"
 - Make sure your labels are translatable (I haven't checked this one, it may be already ok)

I'll make the merge once you're done with this.
--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin/+merge/11636
Your team Gtg developers is subscribed to branch lp:gtg.