Re: [Merge] lp:~gtg-user/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin into lp:gtg

Review: Needs Fixing
about renaming the plugin to "Remember the milk":

I'm going to rename it because the actual name is way too long, but please note that I chose that because of RTM branding rules
Excerpt from http://www.rememberthemilk.com/services/api/branding.rtm:
"When creating a feature or product utilizing the Remember The Milk APIs, the name of the feature or product cannot use Remember The Milk, RTM, or other Remember The Milk Brand Features in the name of the software or feature. If for marketing or other strategic reasons it would be valuable to have Remember The Milk referenced, it may be permissible to use the phrase (e.g., 'Acme Plugin for Remember The Milk,' but never 'Remember The Milk Acme Plugin'), however this should be the exception and not the rule. In addition, the name must include a proper noun (e.g., 'Acme App for Remember The Milk,' but never 'App for Remember The Milk'). You may not state or otherwise imply any affiliation with Remember The Milk."

--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg-user/gtg/rtm-sync-plugin/+merge/11636
Your team Gtg developers is subscribed to branch lp:gtg.